Sunday, March 17, 2013

The character that stands out to me, and who I would like to know is Jessica. The reason I would want to meet Jessica is becumause even though she lost her leg,she is very brave. I feel as though she is brave because connecting back to myself, I would never be able to deal as well as Jessica did. For example, she went back to school earlier than she felt she was ready, and she also showed up at the track meet against her rival school showing her face to the runners. Another reason I would like to meet Jessica is she is extremely thankful and/or caring. For example,when found out that her track team was trying to raise money to buy her running leg, Jessica was supportive and caring because she showed her face at the fundraisers to get more sponsers. For these reasons alone, I would love to meet Jessica from the book "The Running Dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment